All University community members are invited to these opportunities to be refreshed, and to develop life-long skills for mindfulness and centering.
Daily Meditation via Zoom Link Here
- Daily at 4pm. A ten minute daily meditation with Dean Matt Weiner via Zoom.
Shanti in Place
- to be announced Shanti in Place will feature a short guided meditation, and then we'll examine a relevant yoga teaching and how we might put it into practice right now. We conclude by holding space for questions, comments, or reflections. All are welcome, and no experience with meditation or spirituality is required
Mindfulness Meditation via Zoom Link here
- Thursdays at 12:30pm. Dean Matt’s Mindfulness Meditation is now held each week on Zoom. Please contact Dean Matt Weiner if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be announced. Women's Meditation is facilitated by Dean Alison Boden (ORL) and Nathalie Edmond (UHS) and is open to all Princeton University women - students, faculty and staff. Inclusive of people of all gender expressions.
Music Meditation with Ruth Cunningham Link here
- Wednesday at 5:30pm on June 17, July 15, Aug 19. Please join us via the above link to enjoy Music Meditation with Ruth Cunningham - a founding member of the world renowned vocal ensemble Anonymous 4 and a sound healing practitioner. She specializes in early music and improvisational sacred music from varied spiritual traditions both in concert and liturgical settings. She works with individuals and teaches workshops on using the voice and music as a tools for healing.